A couple of months ago, my friend had a Princess House party. For those that aren't familiar with that, it's a company originally selling crystal but now has so many more products. They sell cookware, dinnerware, items for entertaining and lots more. My order did take an extra long time to arrive but I'm so excited to finally have it, especially in time for the holidays. Just so you are aware, Princess House is quite pricey! It hurt to purchase this, but it was my splurge for the year :)
Fantasia- Chip n' Dip Set
Simplify entertaining with this versatile and beautiful Fantasia Chip 'n Dip Set.
- Exclusive pressed flowering vine design in clear crystal.
- Substantial weight and textured surface.
- Metal holder has a protective coating to resist rust and tarnish.
- Complements all Fantasia, Princess Heritage®, Pavillion™ and any tableware.
- Removable sections make serving foods at multiple temperatures easy — store prepared cold foods in the fridge, warm dip in the microwave, keep bread, crackers or chips at room temperature.
- Crystal pieces also fit into Bake 'n Serve Tray (536), freeing up the holder to serve drinks — just slip in the metal beverage insert included.
- Dishes can be arranged in many configurations for versatile serving and home decor.
- Includes four 21-oz. dishes, one 19-oz. dip bowl with plastic lid, and holder with removable beverage insert.