Need another idea for your holiday party, perhaps New Year's Eve parties?? As you can tell, I'm loving mini desserts and especially when their in shot or martini glasses. I think it's such a cute and very chic way of presenting a dessert. For my "Girls Night In" party, I made a super easy Strawberry Cheesecake dessert and put them in shot glasses that I purchased at Ross (6pk for $3.99). My friends loved them! Not to mention, it's NO-bake, meaning.......NO STRESS!
12 ouncescream cheese (1 1/2 8-ounce pkgs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- canned whipped cream
- Make cheesecake filling by blending cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed, until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large saucepan and cook over med-high heat, stirring often, for 8-10 min or until mixture begins to thinken. The mixture should stick to the spoon when it’s inverted. Next, pour cheesecake filling into a covered container and chill for several hours, until cold.
- To prepare each serving, combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs. Next, spoon 2 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs into a 6-ounce rock glass,.
- Top with 1/3 cup cheesecake filling. Next, spoon 2 tbsp of strawberries and syrup on top of cheesecake filling, and top off the dessert with whipped cream.